Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, Blogger.

Why can't you and my computer get along? After 4 attempts to upload photos over the past 2 weeks, these finally worked! Dan is graciously ordering Mamma a new laptop this weekend during "Tax Free" extravaganza, so hopefully my Internet woes will be a thing of the past!
The most exciting thing lately has been Lucy's swim test. She was dressed head to toe and with a hooded jacket. She had to perform all the techniques she had been working on for 5 weeks. She did great! It was freaky to see her floating in the pool with her clothes on-an image I hope I NEVER have to witness again. But, I feel confident that now I have at least armed her with skills to save herself if she ever was to find herself in a water predicament. Now, I am going to post quickly before the computer shuts itself down again!




1 comment:

kaycee said...

Oh wow, how weird! Way to go Lucy!