Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mammas



Sunday was a lovely Mother's Day, especially when spent with the two dolls up above. We celebrated with fancy pancakes, church, a little spa-ing, and grilling hamburgers. Knox "surprised" me early in the week by finding where his dad hid my present, unwrapped it, and brought it to me with a little, "here ye go". Our next skill will be picking pockets in crowds.
Then Monday brought the unique opportunity to photograph not one, but two first time expectant moms. Both were so beautiful and made me miss (briefly) being pregnant! It was the perfect way to drive home the gift of being a mamma.

Anna and Baby Harrison









Mandy and Baby Catherine





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really like the guitar/belly and the window with hubby. Great pics, Rachel. :)