Sunday, June 14, 2009

Popsicles

Dialogue inside my head one afternoon while watchin my children:
"Why, look at you two! Sharing your popsicles -like little Christian disciples-, genuinely wrapped up in this perfect memory of childhood summer. Well, I obviously must be doing something right in my parenting-I even have it captured on film! I can envision a popsicle themed page to your scrapbook...I bet I could find popsicle stickers and use real popsicle sticks as borders. Oh, I have GOT to get your father-he needs to relish this moment, too. We can all bask in the glory that is our family........(mommy runs inside for 10 seconds)"
And returns swiftly to reality.....



Better believe I am still putting that in the scrapbook!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it!!

kaycee said...

So stinking cute!

Cassie Stephens said...

That is a riot!! I'm still cracking up...and totally diggin' Lucy's Chacos!