Tuesday, February 12, 2008

3 Years and Still Alive!






So I guess we are doing something right! Lucy turned 3 today. She has a big party for her friends on Saturday, but I hated to let the day pass without acknowledging it, so I let her pick how we would spend it. First, she decided she wanted to go to Dell. She loves visiting daddy at work because his desk is filled with "motivational tools" (aka: toys). So, we picked up daddy and went to Lucy's pick of resturants:



Thats right, folks, The International House of Pancakes (and that is what she calls it, too). Lucy talked in great length before we got there about how she was going to order a pancake with a face on it. I can't say it would've been my first pick, but hey, she's three, and to her, we were living the high life.
Knox enjoying the view of the pancakes...he was quite disappointed to get pureed carrots instead.
An American Family Tradition.

The day ended with a cupcake and 3 candles. All and all, its just how I think she imagined her day to be! (so why did I plan the princess extravaganza for this weekend?! Oh well!) Look for more birthday blitz photos to come...

1 comment:

kaycee said...

Happy Birthday To Miss Lucy from me and Owl!
Love!