Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend

Lucy and Ansley (aka Snow White and Fairy Godmother)

The Wilson Family hosted us for the Super Bowl, although if you asked Lucy and Ansley, it was just quality princess time. By the end of the evening, they had barricaded themselves in the bathroom and refused to come out so we could end the evening.

Knox and I watching some foosball (Photo courtesy of Joey playing with my new camera-its so fabulous that people can't help but want to use it!) I barely watched the game choosing instead to enjoy adult conversation!

On the Knox side of things, he has discovered his feet. He enjoys chewing on his toes which is giving his fingers a much needed break (they are raw from him knawing!). This is Lucy demonstrating to him how to roll around while holding his toes.

2 comments:

kaycee said...

I'm pretty sure that i need some quality princess time.

Anonymous said...

your blog is looking great! I'm glad to see so many new pics :)