Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008






Christmas Morning from my perspective


Christmas came so perfectly this year. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at church and entered that night with the true spirit. I was so grateful for having peace that Jesus really was born so many years ago. To add to that, Lucy woke up the next morning proclaiming it was Jesus's birthday! Lucky for her, she got all the presents. We had some firsts this year:



My first soccer ball!


My first bicycle!



My first smoking jacket!

We had our immediate family christmas at home, then on to both sides of our families. Many hours and countless bows later, we crashed back at home. Two days later we ran away to the beach to stare blankly out the window and rest from all the commotion of the holidays. My camera didn't even make it out of the bag on that trip!

Lets interview Knox to get his opinion of his first memorable Christmas (he slept through last year!):
So Knox, what was your opinion of Christmas?

"ALL SMILES!"

Would you be interested in having Christmas again, say in about 352 days?

Shreds guitar as a yes.

And, lastly, how do you feel about it all being over?

Enough said.

Happy New Year everyone!


1 comment:

Amy Gregg said...

Awww.. I love your family so much!!