Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Suess 'Do

The BEFORE
It is no secret that Knox's 16 month old hair has been beginning to resemble that of a certain beloved Christmas villian (see his shirt if you can't see past the mullet!). And after having been complimented on "my beautiful daughter" without having Lucy with me, I decided it was time to take the plunge and get him his first hair cut. This was tough for me. I have always wanted a little boy with long hair, but his is so stick straight it was getting way too unruly and just ended up being used as a napkin at the end of every meal.


TADAA!! The After!
I went ahead and got Lucy's trimmed, too, so everyone would look daper in their Christmas morning photos this week. This child is getting WAY into posing. This one was after she told me she wanted to take a "pretty" picture.

Lucy's BEFORE

Lucy after...way after. She was decorating a cake for Baby Jesus's birthday. She said he likes Christmas, so its a Christmas wreath. I at least talked her out of making a pink princess cake for him.

So now my little baby boy is walking-almost running-around my house looking every bit the part of a little boy. *sniffle* At lunch, I referred to him as "our baby" and Lucy said, "You mean our handsome, cool buddy." *Sniffle* *Sniffle*

And what happened then...?
Well...in Who-ville they say
That the Grinch's small heart
Grew three sizes that day!

And now we wait for Christmas....





2 comments:

kaycee said...

precious. precious precious.

Ashley said...

LOVE the hair cut. He looks adorable!