Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day


I am officially crazy. As a photographer, when you wake up to snow, its hard not to think "PHOTOSHOOT!" Luckily, the kids were anxious to get outside, so they hardly noticed when I dressed them in cute clothes instead of the usually playing outside rough and tough wear. We only lasted maybe 15 minutes before we were all cold, wet and to the point of tears, but we still got some cute pictures. The hardest part was getting Knox to look up at me...he was fasinated by the snow and wouldn't stop starring at it!




I am feeling the pressure to send out Christmas cards this year, so we will see if and when we actually do it! Its easy to say you'll skip it, but then all the cute cards start showing up in the mail and taunt me hanging up in the foyer of my house. The best pics will have to wait to see if they are fated for Christmas card glory!


can you make out the single frozen tear?!

Lucy's first comment when it started snowing last night was "Now its Christmas." I would say I have to agree! Its almost here, folks!


No comments: