Monday, July 7, 2008

All the World is Their Stage!



I photographed Addie Grace yesterday. It was a beautiful evening outside at the Factory, and it was funny to see I wasn't the only photographer taking advantage of the picturesque weather! If I am counting correctly, this is my 5th session with Addie Grace! (props to mom and dad for supporting the biz!) I would pay big money if a hair stylist could make my hair look like hers!





One of the awesome perks that comes with knowing your "customers" is being able to haul the kids along side while working. Nothing makes a kids smile like another kids, so Lucy and Knox are quickly becoming great assistants! Hopefully, they never ask for monetary compensation! Lucy and Addie Grace had fun winding up the session with some stage performances!










No comments: