Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Been a long time blogging.


Well, I have had my hands full lately! Dan and I ran off to the Bahamas for 3 days and had a blast, but have been paying the price of being behind on EVERYTHING! And whilst distracted, my children like to reek havoc on my sanity! Why Rachel, what could your two sweet babies possibly get themselves into? Answer: Plenty!
Here is my 3 year old flirting with a fella who was suppose to be getting HIS picture made!
By the way, Thomas, you're grounded!
These cute grins from Lucy and Leah in the choir room, meant...
I am going to grin and chew on my robe instead of sing! Funny, she has a speaking part in the Christmas program. Not sure how that's going to go with a sleeve in her mouth.
And this sweet face can only mean...
I have piled Mac and Cheese on my head!
And here Lucy is, of course, milking a goat: Why?
Because she spent the day with Pap!

So, life has been streaming by, one hi jinx at a time. October will be over in a flash, but luckily the most fun comes at it's end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I missed the blog - such cute pictures of the kiddies. How about some from the Bahamas of the grown-ups?