Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Madeline

Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day and I was fortunate enough to have scheduled a shoot. The temperature was just great, the company even better, so we ended up spending at least 2 hours playing and talking and taking pictures. This job is most rewarding when it doesn't feel like a job at all. I almost felt like I should have been paying them! Madeline and her new baby brother, Hudson, had fun with Lucy and Knox, too. Madeline is a knock out of a little girl and will no doubt give her mom and dad plenty to worry about when she is a teenager....

1 comment:

Amy Gregg said...

Amen! That was such a fun day. I did not even feel the stress of taking pictures that day that I normally do. Ya'll definitely made it great for us. We might need to consider home schooling Lucy and Madelyn.... just let me know if you are in - haha!