Monday, May 26, 2008

You know you are a parent when...

its 7:30pm on a holiday evening and you are in your jammies blissfully thanking the good lord for the sound of sleeping children! Dan and I are sitting enjoying much overdo computer time with our dueling laptops and drinking chardonay and eating microwaved smores. If there is a better way to spend time, I, sir, do not know what it is. The previous week passed before I could even take a full breath...lets recap....


Hadley Simpson daughter of Elizabeth and Brian...A cutie with the roundest legs I have ever seen! It was great to photograph the daughter of someone you knew going up-its a neat feeling, like a sneak peek into the cycle of life. Dropping in to see Hadley as well was Liz and my little canoli, Sofia. I keep begging them to move locally, but so far no luck! Sofi is such a doll. She is pretending the pearls in the photo are her purse and she's waving bye bye. Its really hard to believe its been over a year since she was born!


Nothing like a last minute photo shoot to round out your week! I had been bugging Sam and Sarah Beth's parents to let me photograph them and finally it paid off! I haven't edited these yet, but am excited to share some of the "hot off the press" images!



I think now I will catch up on Tivo'd episodes of the Office, microwave another smore, and kick my feet up! Ain't life grand? Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: